- Microsoft Outlook (business)
- Gmail (personal use) vs G Suite for Business
- Both Microsoft and Google business offerings are roughly the same price
- SaneBox: Ben uses to organize his email (referral code): https://www.sanebox.com/signup/43c203a057/c
Instant Message (typically personal)
- Apple Messages (formerly iMessage)
- Blue = communicating with another iPhone
- Geen = communicating with non-iPhone
Often instant messages...
- Cannot edit a sent message.
- Have no ability to schedule the message.
- Cannot mark message as unread (so you can read it later).
Persistent Messaging (business)
One app to integrate them all?
Mio at https://m.io/ ... Mio syncs communication across Slack, Microsoft Teams, and Cisco Webex Teams. We have not tested this ... yet.
Our Help Center Articles
- Overloaded by Work Email? Give the Slack Messaging Tool a Try.
- Create Your Own Chat Group Via Slack
- Framework for Selecting Technology