Replaces the old Self Service app. You can rename as "Self Service" in SupportMenu. Only apps that are safe to run and approved within your organization will be displayed.
Note the new Endpoint Protection area. This will show Malwarebytes, Carbon Black, OpenDNS, and SentinelOne. Contact us if you see any warning in this area or need Endpoint Protection.
Reminder that it's possible to take any Mac home. You can generate a report in Vision-Bot and send this to Second Life Mac for a quote.
Categories of Inefficiencies
Below are the five most common categories of inefficiencies. Don't try to overhaul your entire workflow overnight. Pick "small wins" to make incremental improvements. Contact us to help!
- Paper, such as printed manuals, marketing material, and forms
- Location-dependent tasks, such as traveling to a location to collect customer signatures
- Static data, such as email attachments
- Single-function devices, such as a GPS-only device or card payment terminal
- Restricted access, such as to a cashier machine or internal company websites