We define our Primary Contacts as leaders in our client/partner organizations who help us get things done!
- Primary Contacts don't have to be the point person for all requests. Encourage direct communication by asking team members to open Support Requests directly ... and copy you — if you really want to follow along. :)
- Primary Contacts (or anyone) can log in to support.forgetcomputers.com to gain access to more features of our Zendesk support system.
- SupportMenu still works, and we are working to update it soon.
Time Saving Tips
- Take time to save time: Articulate what is happening and who is affected.
- Leave a voice message: We encourage you to leave a voice message if we do not answer the phone. Only a message (vs a hang-up) will automatically generates a Support Case in Zendesk.
- Push for voice conversations: Too many back & forth questions/answers are not efficient. We encourage our staff to pick up the phone — and we encourage you to do the same!
- We are all adults: We ask that everyone is treated respectfully
- Don't give up: If an option we suggest doesn't work, let us know so we can continue troubleshooting.
More Communication Channels