RingCentral Classic is the older version of the app, and RingCentral is the latest version of the app. During today's call, we utilized RingCentral Video within RingCentral. See, this related support article that includes some pros and cons to the new video solution.
New Mac Malware spreads disguised as Flash Player
A recent Mac malware threat tricks people into clicking a malicious link disguised as an Adobe Flash Player update. Flash Player is being discontinued on December 31, 2020 — we ask that you do not use or update Flash Player. We are in the process of removing Flash Player from all computers. We will check with our Primary Contacts prior to removing it. Please note that apps not authorized to run on a Mac will give a security warning and not open. Let your team know to avoid right-clicking on an app to Open which may bypass Apple's built-in security protocols.
- Level 1 - One 45-minute video followed by a quiz for all staff once a year.
- Level 2 - Weekly 2-minute videos followed by a quiz for all staff. Primary Contact has access to a dashboard to see participation status of all staff. There is an optional phishing email campaign that can safely be added.
Advanced endpoint protection — a modern version of antivirus.
- Requires an additional license.
- Proactively finds spyware and possible attacks without slowing down the machine.
- Mac-friendly, easy to install and maintain.
- Primary Contact has access to a dashboard to see malware activity across the organization.