Stay knowledgeable about the latest cyber threats. Login to https://portal.pii-protect.com/ to watch case-study-based videos that review some of the common mistakes humans make when it comes to cybersecurity.
Complete Security Awareness Education
Welcome to our platform for ongoing Security Awareness Education. Here you’ll find case-study-based videos that overview some of the common mistakes humans make when it comes to cybersecurity.
Note that cybercriminals prey on busy, distracted employees to make their way into a network.
With this knowledge, you’ll be better armed to spot these attacks and will be less likely to make the same mistakes as some of the employees you’ll see in these case studies. Let’s work together to ensure we are all playing an active part in protecting our business.
Why do I have to take a cybersecurity course?
It seems like we can’t go a day without hearing about another data breach. It’s becoming almost normal to be at the will of cybercriminals; lose everything or pay up. Unfortunately, most data breaches are caused by people just like us. One minute it’s a normal busy day in the office, next thing, you’ve accidentally clicked on the wrong link, wired money to the wrong account, or allowed access to the network to an outsider. Technology alone isn’t enough anymore. But don’t worry, most of this can be prevented with education and routine testing.
That’s why Forget Computers is working with our clients and partners to ensure we're all staying up-to-date on the latest threats and doing our part to defend our organizations and our jobs from cybercriminals.
How To Get Started
The initial training takes approximately 30-minutes to complete and is made up of case-study-based videos to provide an example of how incidents can happen to anyone. During this course, you can stop and start at any time. This course is updated yearly in January.
To get credit for this course, you must complete the quiz following the training and score an 80% or better to receive your training certificate.
- Login to the portal at: https://www.pii-protect.com/. (Can’t log in? Contact us.)
- After login, you'll be greeted by a prompt to get started with your Security Awareness Training course! Click on the blue arrow at the bottom of the screen to begin.
- Click “Security Training” to begin the course. This opens your Security Awareness Training navigation page. You will have the option to:
- View the Security Training;
- Take the Security Quiz;
- Or print your Training Certificate. (You must get an 80% or higher on the Security Quiz to print your certificate of completion.)
- Stop and start anytime without worry. You can always resume where you left off.
- You can exit the course at any time by clicking “Exit Activity” at the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be required to take a Security Quiz, so make sure to pay attention, especially to the Lessons Learned sections of the case studies.