Outlook 2016 for Mac and Outlook 2016 for Windows differ in some key respects. A small example is shown below. Click here to browse all the differences.
Articles in this section
- Back Up Before Upgrading to Mojave or iOS 12!
- When Should You Upgrade to macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12?
- Compare Outlook for Mac with Outlook for Windows
- Apple Is Discontinuing Its Photo Printing Services—Here Are 7 Alternatives
- Let Your Fingers Do the Walking: 13 Essential Trackpad Tricks for Mac Users
- Here’s Why You Should Always Keep the Find My iPhone Feature Enabled
- Being an Apple User Means You’re Not the Product
- Invoke Special Views and Features on the Mac with a Flick of Your Wrist
- How to Make the Most of Apple’s New AirPlay 2
- What’s the Deal with Apple’s New Messages in iCloud Feature?