Outlook 2016 for Mac and Outlook 2016 for Windows differ in some key respects. A small example is shown below. Click here to browse all the differences.
Articles in this section
- IMPORTANT: Apple New Certificate Transparency Policy
- Here’s How to Make Screenshots and Screen Recordings with Mojave’s New Interface
- Need to Limit How Much Your Kids Use Their Devices? Use Screen Time in iOS 12
- In iOS 12 Do Not Disturb Can Turn Itself Off—No More Missed Alerts!
- Use Continuity Camera to Scan Documents and Take Photos Right into Mac Documents
- Moving Away From macOS Server
- Back Up Before Upgrading to Mojave or iOS 12!
- When Should You Upgrade to macOS 10.14 Mojave, iOS 12, watchOS 5, and tvOS 12?
- Compare Outlook for Mac with Outlook for Windows
- Apple Is Discontinuing Its Photo Printing Services—Here Are 7 Alternatives