Outlook 2016 for Mac and Outlook 2016 for Windows differ in some key respects. A small example is shown below. Click here to browse all the differences.
Articles in this section
- Make Sure to Test Your Backup System with Occasional Restores
- How to Find the Snaps You Want in the Mac’s Photos App
- Migrate to a New Mac Right Away, Rather Than Waiting
- Need to Move Lots of Data Between Macs? Try Target Disk Mode
- How to install Malwarebytes
- Why Apple Business Manager Is a Win for Apple-Using Firms
- Data Backup Strategies Go Only So Far—What’s Your Plan If Your Mac Dies?
- You Can Now Access Flash Drives on an iPhone or iPad
- Everything You Need to Know about Multitasking in iPadOS 13
- What Does Having a T2 Chip in Your Mac Mean to You?