Add Multiple Jamf Pro Servers
If you manage multiple Jamf Pro Servers (or JSS Instances), segregated by OS (macOS and iOS), location or client, then it will be helpful to view all of your data in a single dashboard. You can do this by pointing Vision-Bot to multiple Jamf Pro Servers. Follow these steps:
- In Vision-Bot click your name in the upper-right and select Configuration.
- Choose the Integrations tab and click the New JSS Instance button.
- Complete the necessary information then click the Add JSS Instance button.
- Vision-Bot needs to know where to place these new devices so the devices must be assigned a Building, Department, or Site within your JSS. If you use the same Building/Department/Site name across multiple Jamf Pro Servers all devices will appear under a single grouping within Vision-Bot. See Setting Up Organizations in Vision-Bot 3.0 for more details.
- New devices from the new instance will not appear in Vision-Bot until the next scheduled import. Typically this is every hour. You can check the status in the footer of Vision-Bot.