Use these instructions to enroll your iPhone or iPad into Forget Computers’s management system.
These instructions are intended only for Forget Computers clients.
A PDF version of these instructions is available here.
1. On the device open Safari
2. Navigate to the enrollment page: https://m2.robotcloud.net/fcios/enroll
3. At the Enrollment Page, enter “enroll” for the username and password.
4. When prompted to Assign to user, click the Enroll button to skip to the next step. You do not need to assign your device to a site.
5. When prompted to install the CA certificate, click Continue button
6. Click Allow to open Settings
7. In Settings, install the Forget Computers CA Certificate by clicking Install.
8. When prompted, enter the passcode for your device.
9. In the Warning dialog, click Install
10. When prompted by the Install Profile dialog, click Install
11. Your device should automatically switch back to Safari. In Safari, click Continue to install the MDM Profile.
12. If prompted, click Allow to open Settings
13. In Settings install the JAMF Software MDM Profile by clicking Install.
14. In the Warning dialog, click Install
15. When prompted by the Remote Management dialog, click Trust
16. Within a moment a new dialog should appear. This App Installation dialog is to approve installing the Self Service app. If you are not already signed into the App Store, follow the onscreen instructions to sign in. If you are are already signed in, you will need to notified that Self Service is being installed.
Your device should now be enrolled with Forget Computer’s iOS management system.
To confirm, open Settings. In Settings, go to General and then navigate to Profiles & Device Management. There should be an MDM Profile and CA Certificate present for a successful enrollment.