We've seen a growing number of law offices make the bold move from pesky Windows machines to trouble-free Macs — and they love it! Here are a few great resources if your firm is thinking of making the switch:
- The Mac Lawyer : Using Macs in the Practice of Law
- The Big 4 (cloud-based practice management solutions) - Clio, Rocket Matter, MyCase Inc., Total Attorneys (13 pages of reviews and discussions)
- Document Comparison (aka redlining) on a Mac.
- With an AppleTV and a Mac running OS 10.8 or an iPad you can use AirPlay to present wirelessly in the courtroom. For example see, TrialPad.
- Battle of the Cloud-Based Practice Management Software (Part 1): Introduction | Everyday Law
- American Bar Association - Time & Billing Software. (Check out the PDF on that page, Practice/Case Management Software Comparison Chart for Solo/Small Firm)
- We use MarketCircle's Daylite to organize our business and they have created a special Law Workflow.