Download and install the Cisco VPNClient software:
- Download the Windows Cisco VPN Client at the bottom of this article (choose either the 32 or 64-bit, depending on your OS).
- Double-click on the file that was downloaded to run the EXE file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Cisco VPNClient software.
Configure your VPN connection:
- Open the newly installed VPNClient from your Applications folder.
- Select "New" and enter the connection information supplied to you. If a VPN profile file was provided, then click the Import button and select the .pcf file to import.
Connect to your office VPN:
- Select the newly created or imported profile and click Connect.
- At the prompt, enter your VPN username and password. If successful, you will be connected to the office network!