SupportMenu Mobile (iOS) - Version History
SupportMenu Mobile is an essential part of the Robot Cloud Starter Kit. It allows iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices to send device details to anyone responsible for maintaining Apple devices through Robot Cloud Dashboard. SupportMenu Mobile is available as a free download from the iOS App Store.
SupportMenu Mobile can also be used by any Forget Computers client to quickly see critical device information, search the Forget Computers Help Center, create a new support request and follow up on requests created on the device.
- SupportMenu Mobile can only update Zendesk tickets created on the device being used.
- SupportMenu's integration with Zendesk is a tool for end-users, not Zendesk Agents.
- Contact us if you would like to use SupportMenu mobile in your organization.
1.0.2 - Feb 2016
- Improved Stability and Performance.
- Multitasking Support for iPad Pro and iPad Air 2.
- New option for turning emergency push notifications on or off.
1.0.1 - Sep 2015
- Updated for iOS 9 and iPad Multitasking.
1.0.0 - Jun 2015
- Initial Release.