Add iOS Devices to Robot Cloud
Adding your iOS devices to Robot Cloud is essential to get started. The process is also referred to as enrolling your devices in a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server.
Robot Cloud iOS Enrollment Process (~ 1 min)
Step 1 - Enroll
- From an iOS device, you intend to manage, visit the custom Enrollment URL supplied in your welcome email and Log in.
- If your instance is tied to Active Directory then you may Assign to a user. Otherwise, simply click Enroll.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions until your device is enrolled.
NOTE: The enrollment process will simply inventory and add your device to the Robot Cloud MDM server. It will not alter the device in any way. If you never received this URL, or you need it sent to you again please contact us.
Step 2 - Confirm
Ensure your iOS devices are ready for management by visiting the custom Management URL supplied in your welcome email. If you never received this URL, or you need it sent to you again please contact us.
In the rare case you have trouble enrolling or re-enrolling a device, try these troubleshooting steps in the order presented...
- Settings > Safari > Turn OFF "Block Pop-ups". Try to enroll again.
- Settings > General > Profiles > Remove the Robot Cloud MDM profiles and ensure your device is no longer listed as managed via your RobotCloud.net Management URL. Try to enroll again.
- Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. This will reset all settings. No data or media will be deleted. (But it will be a bit of a pain to readjust your personal settings.) Try to enroll again.
If nothing works, contact us.