SupportMenu 3 (macOS) - Version History
Where can I download the latest version of SupportMenu?
- All Forget Computers Pro Support and Robot Cloud customers will receive the newest SupportMenu automatically.
- If you purchased from Apple's Mac App Store, then update via the App Store app on your Mac.
- If you purchased a standalone version of SupportMenu then we'll send you the latest version, or simply send us a request.
188.8.131.528 - Sep 2015
FINALLY squashed a few nasty bugs that snuck into early versions of 3.0.5. Thank you all for your patience!
- Resolved an issue that would prevent tickets from loading for a newly created account.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent SupportMenu from making changes to the Apple Keychain on the first launch.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent SupportMenu from communicating with Zendesk, if a Zendesk browser window was open and authenticated (logged-in).
3.0.5 - July 2015
Known issue in this version: A bug that in some instances prevents SupportMenu from viewing or updating tickets while the end-user is logged into Zendesk using a browser.
NOTE: We discovered a bug in SupportMenu 184.108.40.2060 whereby cookies in a browser become blocked in OS X 10.8 and 10.9. SupportMenu 220.127.116.115 resolves this issue.
- Improved UI for submitting a new request.
- Pasting of text will always result in plain text (no rich text) to avoid unexpected results when creating or updating a ticket.
- In Links, we’ve clarified how “Display Title in Large text” works.
- Improved default Zendesk logo for any Links to zendesk.com. (You must recreate the Link to pull down the new logo.)
- Added Dutch localization!
3.0.4 - May 2015
- Fixed an issue where deleted Zendesk accounts would not be removed until the application was relaunched.
- Fixed an issue where Tools and Options would not expand properly.
Added a "Launch SupportMenu At Login" checkbox in Preferences.
- Fixed a bug where rich text could be pasted into SupportMenu.
- Zendesk ticket checking has been reduced from 15 minutes to 5 minutes based on feedback from users.
3.0.3 - March 2015
Fixed an issue where the open panel may not appear to select a Tool.
- Points to a new URL for information about Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where Tools and Options may not automatically expand.
- URL Field for Support Options is now disabled when using the large text option to help avoid some confusion.
- Fixed an issue where the SupportMenu icon may not be visible on some 10.9 and 10.8 systems.
- Fixed an issue where preferences might not be correctly setup on a new installation.
- The SupportMenu icon now displays properly (white) when Yosemite's dark menu bar is enabled.