How to add a Sender or Domain to your Safe Senders List in Office 365 or Block Senders
Office 365 OWA
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll the gear panel down to the bottom and select Mail under the Your app settings
- On the left-hand side, select Mail -> Accounts -> Block or allow
- Select Automatically filter junk email
- Under Safe Senders and Recipients, (see screenshot below) enter the sender's email address and click the + button. Conversely, you can block senders and domains in the Blocked Senders section.
- Click Save
Outlook 2016 (Windows)
- Select the message that was incorrectly identified as junk
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address that you want to add.
- Click the + plus sign to the right of the dialog box and repeat for each entry that you want to add.
Outlook 2016 (Mac)
Outlook 2016 (Mac) users will need to log into Office 365 OWA as this option is no longer available client side. See OWA steps above.