Build a RingCentral Rooms Conference Room
RingCentral Rooms is a great way to build an affordable video conference center in your office.
EXAMPLE - Medium conference room with less than 15 people
- RingCentral Rooms license ($49/mo)
- Mac mini
- SINGLE DISPLAY: 3.6GHz i3, with 16GB RAM ($999)
- DUAL DISPLAYS: 3.0GHz i5, with 16GB RAM ($1,299)
TOTAL: About $2,750 to get started and $50 per month.
- Getting Started with RingCentral Rooms
- System Requirements for RingCentral Rooms (Includes additional hardware recommendations)
- Setting Up the Hardware for RingCentral Rooms in your Conference Room
- Can RingCentral Rooms record a meeting? RingCentral Rooms doesn't have an option to record. But you can have a member to use RingCentral Meetings then do the recording there.
Can we dedicate a RingCentral Room to a Meeting ID so the ID never changes? RingCentral Rooms doesn't have an option to customize or use a dedicated meeting ID.
Can we set up dedicated RingCentral Breakout Rooms so we don't have to manually create them every time we need them? Breakout Rooms always ends when meetings end, thus you need to manually create one every time you need it.